Saturday 5 March 2011

NURSERY RHYME


Islamic Nursary Rhyme

Allaah is the One

Allaah is the One, is the One, is the One (x2)
If you ask me who is my Lord,
I’ll tell you without any thought
The one whose my Lord is Allaah
Allaah is the One, is the One, is the One (x2)
If you ask me who is my Creator,
I’ll tell you with million pleasures
My beloved Creator is Allaah
Allaah is the One, is the One, is the One (x2)
If you ask me who is my Guide,
I’ll tell you from my mind
Who guides me when I’m blind is Allaah
Allaah is the One, is the One, is the One (x2)

General Nursary Rhyme

My little child

Let close your eyes my little child
It is time to sleep, don’t be cries
Let close your eyes my little child
Dreaming the twinkle stars on the sky
I won’t go anywhere, please don't cries
Let cloes your eyes my little child
 
General Nursery Rhyme change into Islamic Nursery Rhyme

An apple a day keeps the Doctor away

An apple a day keeps the doctor away
Apple in the morning - Doctor's warning
Roast apple at night - starves the doctor outright
Eat an apple going to bed - knock the doctor on the head
Three each day, seven days a week - ruddy apple, ruddy cheek

Praying every day keeps Satan go away

Praying everyday keeps Satan go away
Praying in the morning – makes you awakening
And praying at noon – closes up Allaah merciful
Prays everyday before to bed - knock Satan on the big head
five a day, seven days a week – Angels with you, don’t let you weak

3 comments:

NurunNur said...

u r very good at writing nursery rhyme>>>>> even me ,an adult, like it. it will be no problem right if i get yr nursery rhyme teach my brothers n students?

Alexxa said...

good job dear..although i dont kno ur religion much, i like the way u did..nice rhyme nd sound =)

jaanah said...

thnxx so much both of u
@ nurunnur ... definitely ... u can take it ... hope my nursery rhyme will be useful 4 ur bros nd students ^^