Saturday 5 March 2011

By >> I Love Quran =)

♥ Allah says ♥
•Try to walk on My way, I'll make all the ways easy for YOU.
•Try to spend your wealth on My way, I'll open oceans of treasure for YOU.
•Try to leave your ills for Me, I'll make your desired destiny for YOU.
•Try to bear pain on My way, I'll open the doors of My care for YOU.
.•Try to believe in Me, I'll make sincere friends for YOU.
•Try to be Mine, I'll make everyone yours.
♥ Thank You Allah ♥
• Oh ALLAH, I have no money, but I have You. I am rich.
• Oh ALLAH, my heart breaks, but I imagine meeting You. My heart finds rest.
• Oh ALLAH, nobody listens, but You never turn your back on me. I am grateful.
• Oh ALLAH, I cry every night, but I make Wudu. I wash away my tears.
.• Oh ALLAH, I have no patience, but I read Your Quran. I am calm.
• Oh ALLAH, I get no respect, but You listen to my Prayers. I am proud.
• Oh ALLAH, I feel so weak, but I fast Ramadan. I am strong.
• Oh ALLAH, I feel so depressed, but I remember you. I am at peace.
• There is no word as beautiful as Allah.
• No example as beautiful as Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم
• No lesson as beautiful as Islam
• No song as melodious as Azan.
...• No charity as meaningful as Zakat.
• No encyclopaedia as perfect as Al-Quran.
• No prayer as perfect as Namaz (Salah).
• No diet as perfect as fasting.
• No journey as perfect as Hajj...

No comments: